Фан-форум Аврил Лавин

Объявление

Новый дизаин на форуме=)+Гости регестрируйтесь и вам откроется много разделов+
!Внимание ,что бы увидеть фото и инфу,вам надо зарегестрироваться и отправить ,как минимум 2 сообщения!
Закрытые разделы

Скрипт показывает сколько дней осталось до нового года Life-Lyrics | ЖЕНСКИЙ ПОРТАЛ | Яркие кусочки жизни

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Фан-форум Аврил Лавин » Инфа о Аврил » Аврил- модель?

Аврил- модель?

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Avril - The New Kate Moss?
As far as Avril Lavigne's concerned trashing malls in her school tie is sooo five minutes ago.

The self-styled rock rebel is after Kate Moss' job.

We're used to seeing the Canadian singer donning sweatbands, snarling and jumping around in her big ol' boots.

But be prepared for a transformation worthy of that smoke machine moment on Stars In Their Eyes.

Avril has signed to Ford Models agency and says she's ditching the grunge.

And her motivation? Apart from the fat cheques that no-doubt come with a bit of lucrative modelling.

A Prada handbag, apparently.

After being bought one of the pricey pieces of arm candy as a gift, she claims she's suddenly discovered fashion.

Avril back in 2003"I'm starting to feel more feminine. I'm getting into hair and make-up and image. That's the best part of being a girl," she reckons.

And that means she wants a piece of the modelling action too.

"I want to do those really beautiful ads with the high-end products," she told the Daily Dish.

"I look through magazines and stare at ads and think, 'I'm not six feet tall, but I know I can do that.'"

And after checking out her neat and chic look at the Chanel show this week, we're starting to believe her.

Check out our gallery to see Avril's fashion transformation.
http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/ … 34,00.html

Вы здесь » Фан-форум Аврил Лавин » Инфа о Аврил » Аврил- модель?